If you're looking for a grain-free dog food made with over 50% real meat that's more convenient than feeding a raw diet, Redbarn Naturals Grain-Free Dog Food Rolls are a perfect option! Redbarn's unique, low temperature cooking process helps retain vital minerals, vitamins and nutrients in the meat and helps prevent protein denaturation. Simply slice and cube the roll and it is ready to serve.
- Highly versatile - can be used as a complete and balanced meal, a protein supplement to dry food, as a treat, training tool, or as an aid for administering medications.
- Suitable for all life stages and made from 50% fresh, high quality meat. There's added vitamins and minerals making it complete and balanced nutrition.
- There's no grains, corn, wheat, or soy so it's great for pet parents concerned with allergies, obesity, or digestibility.
- This formula is highly palatable and easily digested, so your pup can use all the goodness fed to them.
- Made in the USA!
- Beef Liver, Chicken, Pea Flour, Sucrose, Potato Flakes, Chicken Hearts, Egg Product, Pea Protein Isolate, Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Smoke Flavor, Vegetable Broth, Dried Peas, Dried Carrots, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Dextrose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flax, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Erythorbate, Rosemary, Choline Chloride, Betaine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin A Acetate, Sodium Selenite, Riboflavin Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
- 2,460 kcal/kg, 349 kcal/one inch of roll
Feed Responsibly: Monitor your pet while feeding premium rolled food. This is a consumable, highly digestible food, however, choking may occur if ingested in large pieces. Always provide a fresh supply of drinking water.